Make the Fall a time of creativity and productivity!
Do you have at least FOUR picture book manuscripts you want to revise?
Would you like to dedicate one month to fine-tuning your manuscripts?
Could you benefit from the eyes of a professional?
STUDY HALL is a month-long online critique group for writers of picture books, which provides manuscript critiques, weekly talks, and daily motivation and accountability under the guidance of a professional, multi-published author.
Your One Month of Study Hall Includes:
· FOUR Professional Critiques – Once a week, upload a picture book manuscript for critique by Marcie and the other members of the group.
· Weekly video chats – Once a week Marcie will host a Facebook Live Chat in which she will speak to the manuscripts she has critiqued and provide additional guidance. If you cannot participate live, the session will be posted in the group for later viewing.
· Unlimited Access to Marcie in the Private Facebook Group – Study Hall will take place in a private Facebook group where Marcie will be daily, responding to your posts, answering your questions, etc. She’s there to support you in your writing projects.
· Weekly Live-Virtual Writing Streaks – Four times a week (Monday through Friday) we will schedule a virtual Writing Streak so we can work alongside each other on our writing projects. Writing Streak times will vary each day.
· Accountability Check-Ins – Once a day (Monday through Friday)—in the morning to set our intention and writing goals for the day and once in the evening to check in and help each other stay accountable and motivated to keep going. It is up to the participant to decide how little or how much they do. Every bit counts! The most important thing is daily progress.
· Small Group Attention – Each month of Study Hall will have no more than SIX participants.
Get ALL of this for the low price of $245 per month!
Email Marcie at email@example.com to
Now booking for September, October, and November!
(If space is available, writers may join for more than one month at a time.)