To celebrate, I would like to share some fun statistics with you all.
- To date, The Write Routine has had 9,900 Pageviews.
- Facebook provides the most traffic, however, I should also recognize Julie Hedlund (www.juliehedlund.com). Through her site I have received quite a few hits, as well.
- I participated in The Comment Challenge of 2012 on www.motherreader.com which also generated many hits for The Write Routine, and many new Followers.
- The post with the most hits was Susanna Leonard Hill's "Writing Without Pictures" post. A close second was Debbie Bernstein LaCroix's "Writing Without Pictures" post. And all in all, the "Writing Without Pictures" series was the most viewed.
- An honorable mention goes out to a special kindergartner, Renn Telles, who's "Renn's Pitch Contest" was the 3rd most viewed post!
- The Write Routine has quite an international audience. Of course, the USA and Canada rank very high in views...but Russia is the country with the 2nd highest views. I don't know who my fan is there, but thank you!
- Other countries who have viewed The Write Routine the most are the UK, Australia, Germany, France, Ukraine, Brazil and New Zealand.
- The most popular Search Keywords to find the site are "Marcie Colleen"...can't believe I get googled that much! However, I get found a lot through "15 Habits of Great Writers" which was a series I ran back in June, inspired by the challenge of Jeff Goins on his site. Thanks, Jeff!
- a brand new "Writing Without Pictures" series, in which Picture Book writers share their experiences of having their work illustrated by someone else.
- Friendspiration Friday will continue! Please email me at email@example.com to participate!
- Posts on KidLitCon 2012, SCBWI NJ 2013, and SCBWI LA 2013!
- and much much more!