Thursday, July 11, 2013

We have a WINNER!

Thank you all who entered Marcie's MONSTORE Photo Contest.  And thank you for your patience as we decided a winner. 

It wasn't easy, as you were all very creative and fun! 


Well...we have made a decision!

SUSAN HALKO!!!!

Susan said, "If I could buy any monster from @taralazar's Monstore, I'd buy this guy & name him Seymour after his talent ... because he would help me "see more" when I want to read at night. "

Clever name, Susan.  And congrats!  Tara will be emailing  you soon with details on your MONSTORE prize package, including a PB Manuscript Critique.

If you haven't purchased a copy of THE MONSTORE...shame on you!  That's your homework.  :)

Alright, that's it for now. 

Happy Writing!

2 comments:

  1. YAHOO!! Wow, thank you so much, Marcie! This was such a unique contest idea. I'm so thrilled!! :)

    ReplyDelete