Today is the first day of the Write Routine Challenge: The 10 Month War on Dabbling. This is only the beginning.
As you begin this week to build a habit of writing daily, observe yourself and ask yourself the following questions:
- What time of day am I the most productive? What time of day do I prefer to write?
- Where do I prefer to write? A desk? A special chair? The park? At home? The library?
- Do I prefer to write on a computer or paper?
- For how long do I have to write daily? When can I carve out time and for how long?
- What do I do when I can't seem to find anything to write about?
Please share any questions or revelations below. And of course, share this blog with any writer you might want to encourage.
Good luck this week! I look forward to checking in next Monday. :)
Now pull out those manuscripts or start a new one! Let's do this! Write on!