Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I've been Tagged!

I was recently tagged by Julie Rowan-Zoch for "Tagging Thyme".  Thanks, Julie!

 
I have to answer 11 questions then tag 11 people who would be willing to answer weird questions.  So here ya go....

1)  What is the strangest things you have ever eaten in public? 
     
I am sure when I was a kid I ate a booger or two, but since being a nanny I realize that is not really strange.  Lots of kids do it.  Hmmm....I am not a picky eater, but I am not sure I am a daring eater, either.  In fact, I could NEVER watch Fear Factorfor that reason.  So I am going to go with ostrich...even though that isn't that weird.

2)  If you had to go on an adventure with elves, dwarves, or hobbits who would you take and why?
       
This would be when I kick myself for never reading Tolkien or playing Dungeons and Dragons.  I am sure they all have their pros and cons, but I wouldn't know who.  I'll go with hobbits.  I used to love to watch the 1977 animated Hobbit movie when I was a kid.  I still know some of the songs.  Might be fun for a little sing-a-long with them on our adventure!

3)  You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
         
Put it on my lap.  I have always been good at following directions.  But I might have to ask "why" once I do so.

4)  If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
           
Coffee. I LOVE coffee. 

5)  In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today? (comedian)
            
Carol Burnett.

6)  If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
              
"Turn off your television.   There are much better things to do with your life."  And then I would list as many things as possible that are BETTER uses of time than tv. 

7)  What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
              
I like taking long walks.  Holding hands.  Doesn't matter where...just who I am with.

8)  If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
               
Rick Springfield.  I practiced kissing when I was a kid by kissing my Rick Springfield poster.  Just seems right that we would make it official at least once.  Then I'll have closure.

9)  What is the worst song you have ever heard?
                
Without giving it much thought....I am going to say Bruce Springsteen's cover of "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town".  He sounds awful.  He's basically yelling.  Not sure why this has become a favorite of so many. 

10)  If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?

Don't get me wrong...I LOVE BROOKLYN!  But since you are asking, I am going to go with California.  I love the weather.  I love that it smells like things growing. 

11)  Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?

Hands down, Jesus Christ. 

Okay – now the following people are cordially invited to answer 11 questions and tag 11 others:

Joanna Marple
Kathy Ellen Davis
Genevieve Petrillo
Tara Lazar
Patricia Nozell
Lauri Meyers
Sylvia Liu
Jennifer Young
Kimberly Sabatini
Ame Dyckman
Alison Hertz
 

9 comments:

  1. A fellow poster kisser! Good choice with Carol, too - one ringy dingy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to see my original eleven questions made it all the way to blogger to someone claiming I didn't write these eleven questions. I did, as you know. I have never heard of before now. This strange commenting system isn't allowing me to leave a comment directly for Marcie, so I am leaving it here.

      the lostkerryman

      Delete
    2. Hello. Sorry for the confusion, but I did not state that Julie wrote these questions, only that she tagged me AND I tagged back to your page. I was under the impression that was what I was supposed to do. If you prefer, I will delete this post and let the people that I tagged know not to participate.

      Delete
    3. It is appropiate in blogland to give credit where it is due.That is what i am asking for. You have used all my questions and legally I could be unkind and ask you to delete the post, but I understand you did not mean something unseemly. Moreover, you are the next person down the line. It is annoying in this sense....if you were Stephen King, Stephanie Myers, or the like, would you want people using large portions of your work without permission? The tagging format is great, but potentially is unethical...yes, you may use my questions to your heart's content...only give me credit in your post that I wrote them.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tag, Marcie! Stay tuned for what, I hope, will be some interesting answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't ALL kids eat boogers? :-)
    Love me some Carol Burnett!
    Thanks for the Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag-exciting! Those are tricky questions. I think ostrich is indeed an unusual thing to eat in public, though the picture book writer in me is imagining you with feathers coming out of your mouth. I do take offense with one answer as I'm pretty sure I was Jessie's Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, I am annoyed...third time trying to publish this comment. Julie did not write the original 11 questions you are using here. I did. And yes, I wrote "Tagging Thyme." thelostkerryman.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the original author of the eleven questions you are using, not Julie. I wrote "Tagging Thyme."

    thelostkerryman.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete